Pushpa Khanna Memorial Centre, a rehabilitation Centre for children with special needs, was established by NLK Group of Schools in the year 2017. The centre runs in fond memory of the great visionary and founder of NLK Group, Lt. Smt Pushpa Khanna Ji.
1. to empower kids with special needs through therapies, training and skill building so that they can become an integral part of the society.
2. to sensitize and create awareness in society so that it respects and provides equal opportunities to the people with special needs.
Why Us ?
We have a state of art infrastructure centre equipped with all the latest equipment and a special visuo sensory room.
• Safe and Secure Building with Security Guards, CC TV cameras, Hi Tech Access systems and Building Management System.
• Full Time DG Power Back up, latest firefighting equipments, smoke detectors and digital sound broadcast system.
• Thoughtfully planned, age appropriate air conditioned therapy units, with latest equipments and furniture.
• Optimum use of technology with use of latest digital projectors and audio system for telecommunication.
• Hygienic toilets for kids with filtered drinking water facility.
• Full time housekeeping staff to ensure cleanliness and hygiene within the center.
• Audio Visual Theatre.